Siser North America (SNA), a fast-paced, fast growing B2B company is looking to expand its successful sales team, based out of Sterling Heights, Michigan. Seeking a strong sales person who is eager to enter an exciting career within the personalization industry where Siser North America enjoys the reputation of the industry leader. This position has ample opportunities for quick growth depending on your efforts/input.
About the Position
The Sales Representative Position is a multi-faceted position that creates excitement about the brand, educates rather than be an aggressive sales person is available to provide answers to questions and general assistance from our Authorized Distributor / Reseller base. This position will serve as the expert on how to use our products once knowledge of our products and their applications has been acquired. In order to become knowledgeable and fluid in all the Siser products offered and what their optimal performance standards are, hands-on working skills will be required to include assisting with technical support, using current and potential products, heat press equipment, printers, cutters etc.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide stellar customer service via phone, email, face-to-face and other channels, as needed responding to customer’s inquiring about Siser products and their performance. Assist providing technical guidance to ensure all benefits from the products are utilized.
- Provide answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding customers through corrective steps.
- Contribute to an environment that promotes continuous improvement and development.
- Solicit new business opportunities and seeking business synergies to ensure future growth.
- Conduct market research to assist Sisers’ leading edge in the industry.
- Function as liaison between customers / SNA internal departments.
- Build strong inter/- and cross-departmental relationships.
- Help our customer base grow their business acting as the expert for all things HTV
Required / *Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College graduate with a focus on marketing / sales / business preferred; will consider someone with extensive related experience in lieu of a college degree
Enthusiasm for new technology or a strong technical aptitude.
Resilience and a competitive mindset.
*Two (2) years+ sales experience preferred
Excellent communication and analytical skills
Strong sales or marketing background a plus.
Must be great team player
- Must show initiative, self-motivation, self-management, interpersonal effectiveness, flexibility, adaptability, collaboration and teamwork in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using units of measure, whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- *Basic knowledge of HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) for soft goods and PSV (Pressure Sensitive Vinyl) for hard goods along with other related products and materials.
- *Working knowledge of heat presses and cutters.
- Must demonstrate stellar attendance.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent writing skills, superior telephone etiquette.
- Hours are typically 8:30a - 5p but must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Be able to travel 50%+ of work-time visiting customers, industry tradeshows, open-house, training and other events throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug and Wellness programs and Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care. We have a robust Wellness program allowing you to earn paid time off. Other benefits include company-paid Life/AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance with optional buy-up, employee purchase of Critical Illness insurance, 401K, Traditional & Roth with employer matching and optional enrollment in the Investment Money Manager feature, Tuition Reimbursement and a generous PTO program.
If qualified and interested, please submit resume and salary expectations in confidence. To learn more about us, visit: www.siserna.com.
We thank all who apply but only those candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
You must be a U.S. citizen. No relocation assistance offered.