Now Hiring CDL-A Regional Drivers!
Home Weekends - Earn Up to 53 CPM
When you start looking for a new career, there are a lot of factors you have to consider. Driving preferences, earnings, healthcare and home time, just to name a few. At Sisbro, we have taken the time to address each of these concerns, because what matters to you, matters to us.
Pay & Benefits:
- Out & back freight
- Home Weekends + 2 nights a week
- Premium-free family health insurance for driver and family!
- Holiday pay
You make the call!
- Your Preferences: Up front, we ask where you want or don’t want to drive, and we try to accommodate those interests.
- Your Experience and Earnings: We offer starting pay of 40 to 45 CPM with the potential to earn up to 53 CPM, based on on your experience.
- Your On-The-Road Support: You'll work with just one fleet manager. They provide top-notch support, and some are former drivers, so they know what it's like to be on the road.
- Your Health: In addition to other benefits, we pay 100% of medical premiums for you and your family.
- Your Input: Whether in the shop, the safety department, or management team, we’re here for you and want to hear your ideas, questions, or concerns.
Regional Jobs Available in:
- Champaign, IL
- Quincy, IL
- Quad Cities, IA/IL
- Des Moines, IA
- Columbia, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- St. Louis, MO
- Milwaukee, WI
- Current CDL-A
- 6 months verifiable experience required
Start Driving With Sisbro, Inc. - Apply Today!
Sisbro Inc.Based in Quincy, Illinois, the primary focus of Sisbro, Incorporated is serving customers in a 17 state Midwest region, with expanding coverage available upon request from our customers. We offer a wide variety of transportation, trucking, warehouse and cross-dock services in order to serve our customers in a variety of ways. This includes regular contract trucking services and dedicated driver and equipment operations in all areas of industry including, but not limited to - grocery-perishable, building materials, industrial, general commodities, paper, animal feed and packaging companies.