PC Fulfillment & Delivery Technician
SisAdmin Bothell, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an in-office position located in Snohomish, WA.
We are seeking candidates for a PC Fulfillment & Delivery Technician position that will contribute to the build-out, configuration and delivery of PC’s to our clients throughout Puget Sound. Preference given to candidates with recent IT support experience, recent IT graduates and/or those currently pursuing IT degrees. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone embarking on a technical career.
In this role you will be working on the team that configures and delivers new and replacement PC’s to our clients. This is a seamless experience for the end-user which requires meticulous planning and consistent execution. You will install and configure general applications and line of business applications that are fully functional for the end-user at the time of installation ensuring the experience with their new PC is as close as possible to the previous one. You will perform the installation on-site at client locations with professionalism and thoroughness.
Successful candidates have sound technical support and excellent customer service skills. Your position is a critical link to our clients. You excel at following standard procedures and updating documentation when you encounter errors or omissions.
SisAdmin is a high-quality IT Managed Service company for thriving, growing companies in the Puget Sound region. We have a great team that enjoys working together to provide outstanding service to our clients.
SisAdmin exists to provide businesses with the highest quality technical expertise and value, resulting in increased productivity and measurable results.
Core responsibilities include:
· Unboxing and organizing PC’s as they are released to service
· Labeling, organizing and tracking machines as they progress through the build and configuration process
· Gathering key information from the client to ensure the PC is configured as expected upon installation
· Installing basic software and configuring settings
· Installing line of business applications utilizing documented installation steps
· Quality assurance to ensure machines are ready for delivery with no errors or omissions
· Delivering PC’s throughout Puget Sound
· Performing final configuration and installation onsite with clients with no errors or omissions
· Inventory control and record keeping
· Hardware asset disposal and recycling following established processes
· Documentation of activities and timekeeping
· Other duties as assigned
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
· Basic level knowledge of the Microsoft business stack, network infrastructure, and related technologies:
o Windows desktop operating systems
o Windows server operating systems
o Microsoft Office Suites & Office 365
o Microsoft Exchange & Outlook
o Active Directory
o Desktop and server hardware
o Mobile devices including iOS and Android
· Basic to intermediate knowledge of PC hardware components and operating systems
· Ability to “rebuild” a PC by installing the OS and all associated drivers, firmware and proprietary software
· Ability to review technical information
· Ability to follow checklists and standard operating procedures
· Ability to identify and communicate customer satisfaction issues and technical escalations
· Ability to report metrics and be accountable for meeting goals
· Ability to work with minimal management and/or supervision
· Time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to translate tech-speak to the client's level of knowledge
· Customer service orientation, strong technical aptitude, team player, and sound judgement are character traits that are essential for this position
Frequent travel throughout the Puget Sound area is a requirement of this position. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
After submitting your application for this position, please navigate to https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/5uj/PCFull where you will be able to access two short surveys. The first is a two-page behavioral assessment. The survey contains no questions, but rather it is a free choice checklist of word responses to directions. The checklist of words is available in 70 languages and it is strongly recommended that you complete the survey in the language in which you are most comfortable. Though it is not timed, it takes less than 10 minutes of independent, uninterrupted time to complete.
The second is a 12-minute timed, cognitive assessment which simply measures an individual s learning style. It includes verbal, math and abstract reasoning questions. Following completion of the behavioral assessment, you will receive a link via email to this assessment and it is sent from The Predictive Index (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to check your junk mail if you are unable to find the email in your inbox. Please read the included instructions VERY CAREFULLY before completing. The assessment must be completed in one sitting. Please also turn off all cellular and other devices and make sure you are in an environment free of distractions and interruptions during the 12-minute timed assessment.
SisAdminWhy Work Here?
PSBJ Fastest Growing Top 100 Private Company three years in a row! Outstanding career-growth opportunities and fantastic company culture!
SisAdmin is an award-winning Outsourced IT Company. We help businesses build and manage IT platforms that can meet the demands of the 21st century — every day and without interruption.
131 Cedar Ave SnohomishBothell, WA