PLEASE NOTE: This is an in-office position located in Snohomish, WA.
SisAdmin is an award winning, outsourced IT company serving King and Snohomish counties. We help businesses build and manage IT platforms that can meet the demands of the 21st century – every day and without interruption.
We are adding what we call a virtual Chief Information Officer or vCIO to serve as a technology strategist for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, persuasive communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset who can “think like a business owner”. You will become an extension of our clients’ executive team and proactively identify, articulate and propose technology solutions that aide our clients in leveraging their technology to differentiate from the competition. We need a fluent, confident, and organized expert with strong technical acumen and a professional presence, adept at aligning technical improvements and innovations with business goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will frequently interact with business owners, executives and decision makers. Managing multiple priorities, you will review a consistent flow of information that gives you all the data you need to partner with our internal technical team to assess the health and wellbeing of your assigned clients’ business networks. You will have a direct and dramatic impact on influencing your assigned clients’ technology decisions, strategy and budget.
The ideal vCIO will quickly establish a positive rapport with our clients and serve as a valuable, integral business resource. You will take the initiative to clearly understand their goals, challenges and opportunities and make improvements and recommendations that aid them in either accomplishing or overcoming them.
- You may have done this already for another MSP
- You may be an engineer that has been the one making recommendations, and you want to move to strategy full time.
- You may have been the technical salesperson at your company and want to have a more integral role with clients.
- You may be an outside IT consultant that wants to come and be part of a team, instead of being on your own
We are willing to train the right candidate with experience and a foundation in business discussions, technical sales, and customer service.
Core responsibilities include:
• Establishing and conducting regular communication and outreach activities that facilitate a tight integration between SisAdmin and client executives, business owners, and/or decision makers with the main purpose of identifying business risks and technical needs that align with business goals and objectives. This integration is accomplished by:
- Regular technology strategy, summary, planning and consulting meetings.
- Regular communication and outreach activities and touchpoints.
- Developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of clients’ business operations and technology.
• Review of technical information gathered by technical engineers.
• Identifying technical and business risks in partnership with technical engineers.
• Partnering with technical staff to evaluate and recommend new software, hardware and/or upgrades that align with business goals and objectives.
• Managing the priority and sequence of technical solutions that have been approved for implementation.
• Verifying the completion of approved technical solutions.
• Other duties as assigned.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• Advanced to intermediate level knowledge of the Microsoft business stack, network infrastructure, and related technologies.
• Ability to review detailed technical information and identify business risks that should be taken forward to the client.
• Ability to understand clients’ business needs, goals, and strategy and make sound technical decisions and recommendations in support thereof.
• Strong client service skills and a confident, can-do attitude.
• Time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to identify and communicate client satisfaction issues and technical escalations.
• Ability to report metrics and be accountable for meeting goals.
• Client service orientation, confident can-do attitude, and sincere dedication to improving businesses through the power of technology are character traits that are essential for this position.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
After submitting your application for this position, please navigate to https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/5uj/vCIO where you will be able to access two short surveys. The first is a two-page behavioral assessment. The survey contains no questions, but rather it is a free choice checklist of word responses to directions. The checklist of words is available in 70 languages and it is strongly recommended that you complete the survey in the language in which you are most comfortable. Though it is not timed, it takes less than 10 minutes of independent, uninterrupted time to complete.
The second is a 12-minute timed, cognitive assessment which simply measures an individual s learning style. It includes verbal, math and abstract reasoning questions. Following completion of the behavioral assessment, you will receive a link via email to this assessment and it is sent from The Predictive Index (email@example.com). Be sure to check your junk mail if you are unable to find the email in your inbox. Please read the included instructions VERY CAREFULLY before completing. The assessment must be completed in one sitting. Please also turn off all cellular and other devices and make sure you are in an environment free of distractions and interruptions during the 12-minute timed assessment.
Why Work Here?SisAdmin is an award-winning Outsourced IT Company. We help businesses build and manage IT platforms that can meet the demands of the 21st century — every day and without interruption.
PSBJ Fastest Growing Top 100 company with a bright future! Outstanding career-growth opportunities and fantastic company culture!