As multi-store sales manager, you’re responsible for driving outstanding business results and providing the world’s best customer experience, exemplifying these attributes in your own customer interactions and relentlessly expecting the same from your team. You set clear expectations, provide constant coaching and feedback, and ensure that the stores are always in top shape.
- Set the example for your team by achieving outstanding individual sales results
- Drive outstanding sales and profitability results for the stores.
- Actively engage and connect with the community, participating in local events and representing yourself and Sis-Q in a professional manner outside the stores.
- Ensure the stores are clean, organized, and presentable inside and out at all times
- Maintain top notch product and industry knowledge to ensure you are an expert at your trade
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Manage and control shrink, expenses, scheduling and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise presentations; signing, and assortment in all areas of the store
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and report your findings to your team and leader
- Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues
- Actively recruit and interview potential job candidates; grow your current team to be outstanding sales people and future leaders of Sis-Q
- Train and develop employees in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel
- Customer Experience
- Performance Management
- Financial Management.
- Ethical Conduct
- Learning and Training
- Communication Proficiency
This job operates in a retail environment with merchandise displays and items available for purchase in inventory.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items under 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, hours of work may vary in order to meet the needs of our customers, the store, and the business, including weekends and holidays as required. Sales managers are expected to be in their store(s) a minimum of 40 hours per week, and be available during the store’s regular business hours.
This position requires occasional travel throughout Sis-Q’s locations as necessary. Out of town business trips do happen but are extremely rare.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or state equivalency required; Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 1 year retail sales experience required.
- 1 year customer service/customer-facing experience required.
- Experience managing special projects or initiatives.
- 1 year cellular industry experience preferred.
- Prior supervisory/coaching experience preferred.
Other duties as assigned:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sis-Q CellularGrants Pass, OR
Get fresh Multi-Store Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.