NOW HIRING CENTER DIRECTOR
A career with Huntington LearningCenter, rewarding in every way!
Since 1977, Huntington Learning Center has been the leader in theeducational services industry! Thissuccess is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs,but to the teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselvesto helping students achieve success in school each day.
At Huntington,we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire only the best, most talented, energetic,results-driven, sales-oriented, top performing professionals, who consistentlyexceed their goals!
As a Center Director, you will manage and run the day to day operationsof a busy Learning Center. You will be expected to meet revenue, operations andmarketing goals. The four main components to this position include:
· SALES:Generate new business by conducting parent enrollmentmeetings. Maintain existing client base by meeting with parents regularly todiscuss student progress and achievement. Handle initial client inquiries thatresult in student evaluation and enrollment.
· MARKETING:Developmarketing and advertising plans that will increase Huntington’s presence in thecommunity by fostering positive relationships with local school and businesspersonnel and presenting at parent workshops and community groups.
· MANAGEMENT: MaximizeCenter revenue and profitability bymanaging revenue, expense, operations and marketing goals. Monitor the qualityof student instructional activities. Review and manage your Center’s P&L. Train,coach and develop your full-time and part-time staff. Maintain a high level ofstaff morale and minimize turnover.
· EDUCATION: Ensure that top quality instruction and service is beingdelivered by your full-time and part-time staff to each student everyday!
Benefits of working at Huntington Learning Center include:
· Unlimitedearnings potential. Your compensation package will include a competitive base salaryand commission program that will allow you to achieve substantial potential directlyresulting from your performance.
· Paid,comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
· Highgrowth potential for top performers.
· Fast-paced,exciting and very rewarding work environment.
Requirements and qualifications include:
· 5+years management and direct service sales experience strongly preferred
· Supplementaleducation sales experience a plus
· Outstandingcustomer service and communication skills a must
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure work environmentthat requires high levels of self- motivation!
· Validstate driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want only the best of the best! If you meet the above requirements andare a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your pastendeavors, apply today!
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.