Sira Naturals - Security Specialist -Part Time
Sira Naturals Milford, MA
- Expired: September 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wed/Thu/Fri 4:30pm- 1:00am
there is a 10% differential for being second shift
About Sira Naturals, Inc:
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a cannabis company with both retail dispensaries and a thriving wholesale business. We serve patients from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Nevada, and recently acquired operations in Pennsylvania. We provide high quality medical cannabis to patients suffering from debilitating medical conditions as well cannabis for Adult use. We strive to deliver superior service by maintaining a professional environment focused on education and treatment.
The Security Specialist is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the staff, guests, vendors, and premises of the Milford Manufacturing Facilities. Additionally, the Security Specialist will assist as needed with the deliveries of Sira Naturals products via company vehicles either as a driver or passenger. Sira Naturals is dedicated to becoming the foremost provider of sustainably grown premium cannabis products to our communities. Grown with Love.
This is a Non-Management Position.
Shift hours are flexible and on a needed basis
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Makes secure/monitored deliveries from Milford to Sira Naturals dispensaries and other Sira customer locations as needed.
- Acts in the role of dispatcher during product deliveries as needed.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms and/or contacting the proper authorities.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities by monitoring internal and external operations via CCTV, informing violators of policy and procedures, reporting trespassers to local authorities.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls, including controlling visitor access.
- Become familiar with the Cannabis Adult Use and Medical Use regulations.
- Maintains Company’s stability and reputation by enforcing and complying with company policies and legal requirements.
- Reports all facility safety and security issues to management.
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treating everyone with dignity and respect while perpetuating a curiosity for “everything cannabis”.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
- Multitasking experience strongly required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook Email.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older as required by the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Able to pass all background checks as mandated by Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Strong attention to detail and situational awareness.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Previous employment in driving and/or security preferred
- Familiar with operation and monitoring of security cameras and access systems
- Regularly works in outside conditions that included inclement weather, heat and humidity.
- The person in this position may be exposed to dust, kief, cleaning chemicals and fumes. Although systems are in place to remove these byproducts, there is still exposure to some degree.
- Must be able to work flexible days/times as business hours are 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM seven days a week. Working weekend day/s and past business hours is required sometimes with little notice.
- Must be able to constantly remain in a stationary position in the security booth or in a company vehicle.
- The person in this position needs to frequently move about the inside and outside of the facility.
- Constantly operates a CCTV system, computer and other equipment such as a cell phone and GPS.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with staff, visitors and vendors regarding security procedures. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently lifts, loads, unloads, moves, positions and transports items up to 50 pounds.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance after 60 days for Full-Time Employees
- 401k plan with match after 90 days of employment
- Voluntary: Life, Disability and Accident Insurance for all Employees
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off, 1 Week Sick Time for Full Time Employees
- Employee discount program available to Employees with Medical Card
- This is an hourly position with the starting rate of $18/hour
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Real EstateView all jobs at Sira Naturals