Customer Service Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
The Customer Service Specialist will serve as the administrative assistant for all business needs. Primarily, serve as lead cashier and customer service representative. They will prep and assist with training ensuring film development safety and constant cleanliness of the training area, darkrooms, bathrooms, lounge and retail areas. When assisting they will be responsible for helping customers who need assistance with but not limited to their film development and printing needs.
· Listen to customer concerns and forward complaints to management
· Give detailed explanation of company products and services
· Communicate with customers in person and over the phone
· Receive orders, calculate charges and process payments.
· Monitor Customer satisfaction levels
· Refer Customers to management when necessary
· Refill film developing chemical containers prior to each session
· Check chemical temperatures to ensure they are in safe temperature zones
· Ensure film development safety guidelines are followed
· Supply customers with drinking glasses for tables
· Keep work area clean and sanitized
· Prep containers with appropriate chemicals throughout shift and ensure training area and darkroom prep checklist is completed
· Ensure cleaning checklist is completed at beginning and end of shift
· Performs other duties as required
· Knowledgeable in inventory procedures
· Hands-on experience using multiple popular POS programs
· Performs well under pressure and when dealing with complaints
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Friendly, energetic, and always willing to go the extra mile
· Great communication abilities
· Patience, empathy and professionalism
· Good problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
· Basic computer skills, including data entry, website navigation and other software
· Effective time management, prioritization and multitasking skills
· Ability to work in a team setting
· In-depth understanding of the company’s products or services
· Ability to work 15-40 hours per week.
· Ability to work nights and weekends if needed
· Must have valid driver's license.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Work Space and company other related software.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma
- 1+ years’ experience working in a social environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, bend
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a times
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sip & Develop is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.
Powered by JazzHR
Sip & Develop
AddressSilver Spring, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?