- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a sales consultant at Sioux Falls Ford, you will help people find the car that they love to drive and fully meets their family’s needs. We strive to create a one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer. With an exceptional knowledge base on all vehicles, you will be able to provide quick and accurate information. You will perform cost-benefit analyses to help customers make the best decision about make, model, vehicle options and finance products. With the utilization of time management and organization skills, you will be able to continue to serve existing customers while establishing relationships with new potential guests. The goal of our sales team is to maintain long lasting and positive relationships with customers in our community. We are here to encourage, support and provide you with the tools you need to be the best salesperson you can be!
- Greets and guides customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the features of the vehicle on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Actively responds to leads received, phone calls and email inquiries
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
- Customer focused mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Adds value to the sales team by being a team player and working well with others
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
What We Offer:
- Paid training and development
- Flexible schedule workweek
- Career path and promotion opportunities
- Multiple health care options with company contribution with wellness incentive
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after one year of service
- Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Auto Sales, Service, Parts and Accessories discounts
Sioux Falls Ford
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Sioux Falls Ford
Get fresh CAR Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.