Sioux City Truck & Trailer is looking for a Energetic Salesperson.
The Truck Salesperson sells new and used medium-and heavy-duty trucks in accordance with established profit and customer satisfaction objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Meet or exceed objectives for new and used-truck deliveries established by the dealership.
· Communicate with and provide service to all walk-in and call-in customers on assigned floor days.
· Use all reasonable methods of prospecting for new and used-truck customers daily, either by telephone or by making calls to individuals and businesses outside the dealership.
· Follow up with and provide ongoing service to existing customers.
· Demonstrate new and used trucks to customer. (May include test drives).
· Close new and used-truck deals.
· Write complete sales orders, secure deposits, and process paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
· Prepare purchaser statements.
· Deliver new trucks/trailers, explaining new-truck/trailer warranty and service policies.
· Attend sales and training meetings.
· Prepare and turn in to the Truck Sales Manager outside sales call reports, listing who was called, what units were quoted, and units available for sale, if applicable.
· Continually study truck and equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product performance and application.
· Notify Truck Sales Manager of essential reconditioning needs for used trucks.
· In the absence of the Used Truck Manager, inspect possible trade-ins with the Used-Truck Mechanic and prepare appraisal sheets.
· Participate in all available training programs.
· Working with all departments in harmony.
· Coordinate the completion of reconditioning within prescribed cost and time limits.
· Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the company’s Job Safety Analysis pertaining to this position and positions this individual supervises.
· Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the company’s safety policy.
We are an authorized truck dealer for Kenworth, Volvo, and Hino conventional, day cab, sleeper, heavy duty, and commercial trucks and trailers for a variety of your applications. Truck and Trailer Sales and Service has multiple locations in the Midwest.
We continue to grow and look for new expansion possibilities. We are a 100% family owned and operated company, with a true understanding of what family life means, with built-in flexibility to do the things life throws at you. We provide full benefits, health, dental, life, disability insurance, 401K.
Full Benefits Package
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-575-2141.