Plant HR Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sinomax is seeking a Plant Human Resources Generalist at our facility in La Vergne, TN. The Plant Human Resources Generalist provides general HR assistance for the Nashville facility while reporting to the Plant HR Manager. This position will be responsible for much of the day-to-day tactical needs and will oversee payroll for multiple locations. Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of all weekly and biweekly payroll.
- Actively assist with all hiring and recruiting efforts, whether by direct hire or through agencies.
- Provide key metric and other reports on a monthly/weekly basis.
- Ensure timely employee enrollment for all benefits during onboarding/open enrollment.
- Responsible for thorough and compliant onboarding of employees.
- Resolve employee issues and monitor all disciplinary actions to ensure completion.
- Assist HR team in complying with labor law, EEOC, FMLA, I-9 compliance etc.
- Take an active role in the Safety committee and coordinate safety trainings. Act as recordkeeper for all safety training. May assist with accident investigations.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and Supervision to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and improve retention.
- Manage all worker’s compensation claims.
- Assist in conducting compliance training for all employees.
- Be willing to provide guidance and HR assistance to all shifts.
- Responsible for data integrity within HRIS and timekeeping systems.
- Verify completion of all employee reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Below are the requirements for this position:
- SHRM-CP or PHR Certification a big plus.
- 3+ years of direct HR experience, preferably in a generalist or equivalent role.
- Strong knowledge of Payroll best practices required.
- Experience with Paycor a huge plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Benefit package offered: Sinomax East offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical/dental insurance, basic life, vision, STD/LTD, and a safe harbor 401(k) plan with company match. We are an equal opportunity employer.
1740 JP Hennessey DrLa Vergne, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Sinomax USA
Get fresh Plant HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!