Busy real estate attorney's office is looking for experienced Escrow Officer. Eligible candidates MUST have 2+ years experience in Real Estate services and/or mortgage lending. See below for full job description and submit a resume for consideration. Seasoned, experienced candidates only, thanks!
Job Title: Escrow Assistant
Reports To: Attorney & Escrow Officer
Primary Functions: Support Escrow Officers in real estate closing operations. Provide reporting and administrative support.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
• Contact clients and lenders in a highly professional manner regarding all transactions to include payoffs, TINs, hazard insurance, taxes, etc.
• Assist Escrow Officers in preparation of closing packages.
• Coordinate and assist with closings.
• Assist Post Closing as required or needed.
• Support, develop and maintain operational reports.
• Return telephone calls to all clients in a timely manner.
• Meet regularly with supervisor.
• Provide friendly, professional service to customers; follow-up requests in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Basic Skills Required and Experience
• Two years experience in a real estate services environment.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Attention to detail required.
• Strong fundamental time management skills.
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Presents a professional image for the company in dress and behavior.
• Persuasive, effective communication skills.
Single Source Real Estate Services
Why Work Here?
Stable company offering long time employment.