We are searching for detail-oriented and success-driven Tax Accountants to become an integral part of our team. The right candidate will utilize his or her educational background, work experience, communication and organizational skills in analyzing client's books, preparing tax returns and conducting research. We offer a supportive and team-oriented work environment, and opportunity to learn and grow within our organization.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and posting adjusting journal entries
- Preparing individual and business income tax returns
- Preparing tax projections for individuals and business entities
- Working within tight deadlines
- Obtaining information from clients regarding taxable income and deductible expenses
- Maintaining a working relationship with selected clients
- Researching tax issues using tax research tools
- Keeping up to date on the latest tax updates and regulations
- 1-3 years of experience in preparation of income tax returns
- Prior work experience in a CPA firm or business management firm
- Ability to apply critical thinking in daily tasks
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and work within tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of ProSystem fx , BNA income tax planner, and Quickbooks is a plus
- Knowledge of Datafaction is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
Singer Burke Zimmer LLP is a well-established CPA / entertainment business management firm in the
San Fernando Valley. We specialize in providing integrated investment, tax, and financial services to high
net worth individuals and their businesses.
Our mission is to provide quality, personalized service that empowers and positively affects the lives of our clients, staff members, and the professional and public community. At the same time, we build mutual respect, trust, appreciation, cooperation and profitability based on our commitment to integrity, teamwork and responsibility.