Solutions Architect - US
Sinch Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you like the idea of working with introducing new conversational solutions to the market? Do you want to help us in crossing the chasm and reinvent Sinch? Come join our new unit New Business as our Solutions Consultant!
The world is changing, new technology is constantly being available RCS, Instagram, Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp is the next generation of Text messaging available for us. With these channels there are endless opportunities to create automated conversations through AI and introduce new solutions for companies to engage with their customers.
One of Sinch's goals is to Win in Next-Gen Messaging. To reach that goal we are introducing a new Business Unit - New Business. This business unit's objective is to bundle our existing (and future) products and introduce them as combined solutions the market.
The products we will work with initially are Conversational API, Chatlayer, Inbox and Campaign Manager - combining these products opens for endless possibilities.
This business unit will not focus on the mainstream customer operations and the mature products but instead, work with the innovators and early adopters' clients on the next big thing within our space. We have already conducted several successful business cases in Latin America, and now we want to replicate this success globally, and therefore, we are looking for daring and curious professionals, focused on the client and results to complement our team in the regions of EMEA, APAC, and North America.
The essence of the role
As part of this New Business unit, you will be the ambassador of our solutions, the one who will oversee providing vision and direction to the development team and other stakeholders, helping us to construct scalable solutions.
As our new Solutions Architect you will:
- Partner with the developers to decide the best architecture and design to build flexible, scalable, and resilient solutions that can more easily adapt to future business needs.
- Contribute as a member of the Solutions team to formulate the technology strategies and plans to achieve regional business goals.
- Understand the local and regional differences that will be necessary to adapt our solutions to the market, understanding the current and future competitive product offering.
- Communicate with other regional and global teams about insights and opportunities, as well as relevant local facts that impact the development of any market, for example, local regulations, relevant technological differences, among others.
- Create blueprints and documentation of our solutions
- Support the Deployment team to identify local partners and vendors
- Ensure asset compliance with local regulations.
- Reduce complex problems down to their most simple core and effectively resolve them.
- Support our account managers and engagement leads on technical discussions and negotiations
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Manages technical debt, risks and feedbacks to our product team
You will play an important role in shaping the New Business Area strategy and how to solve its biggest challenges to scale our business. You will have direct impact on the success of a high growth area within Sinch.
Who are you?
We believe you are an intra-preneur (internal entrepreneur). We believe you have crossed the chasm before and have experience in bringing new exciting innovative products to a level of adoption by enterprises. You are a self-starter who thrives in a changing environment and are comfortable with ambiguity. You have the ability to connect the dots and build productive (internal and external) relations at all levels and are comfortable in coaching and influence both your team and senior management.
In order to contribute to this role, you have:
- Experience from a customer facing role from a software company
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Knowledge of the local and regional market (competitors, environment, market, suppliers).
- Experience in IT solution architecture, design and deployment
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in Agile project methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- It is a massive plus if you have experience in multi-channel cloud communication services and prior experience from working in a start-up environment.
- Experience developing solutions using conversational channels as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Kakao talk.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
Are you ready?Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
TechnologyView all jobs at Sinch