Senior Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager who can bring Large Enterprise Sales expertise and a track record of success to a set of named, high-profile existing accounts. The role will focus on cross-sell and upsell business opportunities. Working closely with our Technical and Customer Success teams, the Senior Account Director will be responsible for seeking out new opportunities, expanding the key contact network and driving revenue associated with our Large Enterprise accounts.
This is an Individual Contributor role that requires a self-starter and customer-first mentality.
As our new Senior Account Manager you will:
- Build business by identifying and selling opportunities to existing customers, maintaining relationships with existing large clients.
- Identify business opportunities by and analyzing sales options as well as working closely with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions that are both cross-sell and up-sell focused.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competition.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Forecasting business accurately and maintaining Salesforce for CRM. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The role is based in the US and report to the VP, Enterprise Accounts, North America.
Who are you?
In order to contribute in this role, you are customer-focused and have the ability to create relationships with decision-makers high up in organizations. You have excellent writing, presentation and communication skills with an ability to conceptualize the technical and commercial values of our offering. The role requires you to have the ability to work independently and take ownership of your own work as well as be a team player.
- Bachelors or masters degree preferred.
- At least five (preferably 7-10) years of industry Enterprise Sales and/or Account Experience.
- Background in CPaaS or other related Enterprise Sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Messaging, Telecom and/or Enterprise Software.
- Able to manage the entire upsell/cross-sell sales cycle from qualification to presentation, closing and implementation.
- Experience with VP level and above selling preferred.
- Strategic leadership ability and relationship building skills are critical.
- High energy and motivated personality who can drive revenue growth.
- Demonstrated track record of success in previous Sales / Account Management roles.
- Fluency in English is required
- Some travel (15%) may be required
Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Our corporate language is English, please submit your application in English.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
BusinessView all jobs at Sinch