Medical (TCCC) Trainer
Sincerus is seeking experienced Medical Trainers to enhance African partner nation militaries in Tactical Casualty Combat Care (TC3) capabilities through direct hands-on training in emergency trauma care to ensure Partner Nation personnel can rapidly react to critical injuries.
- Must have one (1) or more years delivering TC3 training to foreign militaries.
- Must possess current National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians certification as an AEMT. (Registration must be valid prior to deployment and remain valid throughout the period of deployment).
- Must possess current approved CPR professional rescuer, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and advanced trauma training credentials (i.e., Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) or Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or equivalent).
- Must be a certified TC3 instructor (active status) and have experience/knowledge in current NAEMT TC3 guidelines.
- Two (2) or more years of general experience as a paramedic.
- Fluent command of the English language.
- Must be able to meet medical clearance requirements for entry into foreign countries (i.e. vaccination requirements, etc.)
- Must be physically able to lift/carry 50 lbs or more
- Must possess a valid passport with 6 months validity or more upon entry into foreign countries.
- Must be willing to travel overseas for extended periods of time
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a clinic setting (urgent care, emergency room, etc.)
- Graduate of Special Operations Combat Medics Course.
- Special Operations Forces (SOF)/Operational medicine experience.
Sincerus Global Solutions IncOkatie, SC
EducationView All Sincerus Global Solutions Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.