As a company that is undergoing significant growth, Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced Implementation Consultant in its Customer Success function. In this role you will support customers through their implementation of Simpplr’s AI-powered employee experience platform. You will bring 3+ years of consulting experience in the software implementation/integration industry. You have the capability to learn quickly and express a positive attitude. Customers will look to you for deep knowledge on product features, functions and integration. You will be the product SME on projects, guiding customers on how best to utilize Simpplr for their business needs. While this role does not require the development and testing of software it does require awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, AWS, and salesforce.com / force.com. Ideally, you will have some experience in building processes for an implementation function within a SaaS product company..
In this role, you will be able to lead multiple projects concurrently, create clarity from ambiguity and understand how to prioritize on a constant basis. You will be comfortable working in an environment of constant change and growth. You will be a self starter willing to take on stretch goals and comfortable owning responsibility. Travel up to 20% is anticipated. You feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment, transforming ambiguity into clarity, working to tight deadlines and taking calculated risks. You enjoy working in a supportive environment, value the contribution of others and are both confident and humble.Your Job Responsibilities What you will be doing:
- Work with customers to fully understand their requirements and facilitate cross functional alignment on business objectives/priorities
- Implement concurrent projects, varying in size & complexity
- Work closely with Simpplr and customer project managers to support implementation schedules & budgets
- Guiding customers through the implementation and providing specific advice on best practices on design, governance, change management, and user experience
- Providing recommendations on people data and personalization
- Defining solutions to both standard and edge use cases identified in implementation
- Provide leadership on migration of intranet content from 3 party platforms to Simpplr
- Training customers in the features/functions and roles on the Simpplr intranet platform
- Partnering with customers to determine their content strategy and architecture
- Working with Simpplr leadership to further evolve the implementation process
- Working internally with Simpplr Product Management team on new feature requests and product roadmap
- Creating reusable materials and reducing work effort in implementation
- Delivered successful complex implementations into the Enterprise business markets
- Led a SaaS based product implementation in multiple industry verticals
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; able to quickly establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- 2+ years experience in Salesforce or AWS infrastructure
- Experienced in using SaaS based project tools (Jira, Zendesk, Teamwork
- Led data mapping and content migration from legacy to leading-edge technology
- Developed expertise in leading complex systems integration projects across multiple functional areas
- Proven track record in meeting customer deadlines, project budgets, and deployment schedules
- Worked in a high growth startup environment
- Desire to influence processes and create practice development materials
- Able to work in a team environment
We’d specially love to hear from you if:
- Experience in creating a digital implementation/onboarding program
- Experience working with other leading intranet systems or employee experience systems
- Have an Internal Communications background
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $110,000-$125,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Simpplr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Simpplr IncRedwood City, CA
TechnologyView All Simpplr Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.