- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Simply Solar team is in search of our next Operations Administrator! This team member will be a vital part of the project lifecycle, performing backend administrative work. If you are passionate about the solar industry and want to join a reputable company that makes a huge difference in your community, read on. The ideal candidate possesses our core values of Empathy, Thoughtfulness, and Drive has exceptional attention to detail, and does not shy away from challenges. This role requires a high level of organization, initiative, with clear and concise communication. Are you the kind of person who loves digging into a to-do list and enjoys knocking out tasks? Do you have a knack for weeding through mundane details to pinpoint an action item? Do you enjoy following structured processes while being excited about the ever-changing solar industry? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Drive project initiation, progress, and final approvals through the timely execution of tasks
- Prepare, submit, and track permit applications with local jurisdictions
- Maintain and update the database of local jurisdictional requirements
- Onboard new projects, submitting financing applications with a variety of lenders
- Complete Net Energy Metering applications with PG&E and other utility providers, from initial submittal to Permission to Operate
- Create customized packets for sales consultants
- Submit manufacturer warranties
- Conduct research on new utilities and lenders when applicable
- Retrieve information as requested from records, emails, and other related documents; prepare written summaries of data when needed
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service for all stakeholders through emails and phone calls
- Perform data entry to ensure proper documentation of forms, fees, and other administrative aspects related to compliance and regulations during the project lifecycle
- Maintain filing systems
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience working with permitting process
- Bilingual- A Plus!
- Stellar organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems, such as recordkeeping and filing
- Bachelor's degree required
- This job operates in a professional office environment; the role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and copiers
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position and operate a computer for long periods of time
What we're offering:
- $20 - $22 per hour or depending on experience
- Health Insurance - We offer 16 different health plans, and cover 90% of the employee premium for our base plan
- Dental/Vision Insurance - 90% of the Employee's monthly premium is paid by us
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy - 100% paid by us!
- 10 days PTO in your first year
- Plus 7 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more
Get fresh Operation Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.