Client Services Administrator
Simply Solar Fremont, CA
- Expired: November 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Simply Solar, we have a passion for driving California communities towards clean energy and a brighter future. We are community-driven, education-oriented, and quality-obsessed. We envision a world powered by renewable energy, saving California homeowners money and empowering them to be energy independent by simplifying their solar journey. Our team is made up of individuals who care deeply about customer outcomes and are passionate about the work that they do.
The Client Services Administrator will address client issues after project completion. In this role, you will correspond with clients, addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, primarily via phone and email. You will also dispatch field staff to address client issues onsite.
Fields customer questions and complaints; escalates issues as necessary.
Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
Tracks client interactions and service cases in Salesforce
Dispatches and deploys field staff to address client concerns.
Coordinates response and delivery of received information to field staff.
- 1+ years of customer service experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Ability to work full-time from our Fremont office.
$18 - $22 per hour depending on experience
$1,000 signing bonus after 90 days of successful employment
10 days PTO in your first year
Plus 7 paid holidays per year
401(k) plan, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
BusinessView all jobs at Simply Solar