Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Sparks, NV
Compensation: $35- $40k
The Assistant Warehouse Manager will supervise daily warehouse operations which include monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, processing orders, and investigating errors and resolving related problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Train, supervise and schedule staff.
- Receive all incoming inventory
- Manage material handling and inventory control
- Provide shipping and receiving and keep the inventory merchandised clean and in order
- Pack and unpack boxes and provide general warehouse work
- Track and ensure orders are delivered as promised to customers
- Maintain the grounds including trash pickup and minor building maintenance
- Perform other routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and tracking inventory software
- Regular lift and/or move boxes 80 pounds and more
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum (1) year warehouse experience.
- Prior management experience.
- Forklift (license a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to details
- Team player, motivated and able to multitask and prioritize
This job operates in a warehouse environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 80 pounds and more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Simply Organic is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
35095 US Highway 19 N
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
We produce professional plant-based hair care, bath & body and lifestyle accessories from our offices in Palm Harbor, FL.
Today, Simply Organic products and services can be found throughout the world in the finest salons and spas, luxury hotels and upscale boutiques. The Simply Organic brand name has become synonymous with safety, quality, and luxury, and we are excited to continue to service the growing demand for safer beauty products that don’t sacrifice salon performance.