As a Senior Technician with Simply Mac, you are more than just an expert at diagnostics and repairs of Macs and iOS devices. You are an operational stickler who ensures that we are exceeding the expectations of our customers and our Apple partner. You are a mentor to other like minded technicians with aspirations of self development and growth within the company. You are not afraid of change and in fact you embrace the opportunity to help others technicians adopt to change quickly.
• You are an expert at not only diagnosing and repairing Macs and iOS devices but translating those situations into terms everyone can understand
• You have that organization gene that forces you to maintain a service department that is neat, organized, and efficient
• You are a great teammate who believes we are better as an organization when everyone is successful
• You are humble and a willing receiver of feedback, from peers and managers, as a growth opportunity
• Taking pride in your daily work. You want to be successful in everything you do and you have a high bar for quality.
• Contributing to the companies objectives by meeting Premium Service Provider status for your department
• A willingness to do whatever is needed to help the company grow including helping out on the sales floor at times
• Create promoters of our brand by providing transformational experiences to every customer
• 18 years or older
• High School Diploma or equivalent
“why join the navy if you can be a pirate?” - Steve Jobs
Why Work Here?Simply Mac is America's Largest Apple Specialist. As an Apple Premier Partner for Apple, we are authorized sell Macs, iPads, iPhones, Beats, and the rest of the Apple Accessory lineup. Simply Mac services over 20,000 Apple Computers, iPad, and iPhones every year Apple Premium Service Provider through our 44 locations across the country. We are a team of smart, energetic Apple lovers and look to employ people that have a passion for taking care of customers and our addicted to winning. If that describes you then you might be the right person for this role!
America's Largest Apple Specialist with sights set on future growth