A true “Jack of All Trades” our Customer Experts are able to take care of just about any customer that has a question. From answering questions around the latest and greatest Mac to troubleshooting the latest iOS update, our Customer Experts can do it all.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Exceed customer expectations:
- Embrace a culture around Customer Satisfaction that meets the company’s expectations
- Embrace a culture around providing the right solution
- Utilizing resources to answer customer questions
- Enhance the Customer Experience:
- Embrace a culture where all store employees utilize the Apple Customer Experience program to provide a transformational experience
- Maintains their training requirements around our products, services, and operations in order to provide the best possible customer experience
- Maintain all required service certifications as outlined by Apple
- Enhance the Employee Experience:
- Encourage a culture around open and honest feedback amongst the team
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Approachability – Is easy to approach and talk to. Builds rapport well and is a good listener.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
- At least one year of successful organizational experience required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members
- Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Working ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Possess working analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Mac-based/Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Working ability to model consistently Simply Mac’s commitment to a respectful, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Simply Mac policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- Ability to lift and/or move boxes, totes, and other objects weighing up to 50 lbs., horizontally, and from ground level to a minimum height of 4 feet.
- Certified or the ability to become certified with minimal training in: Apple Sales Training Online (ASTO) – Product Professional, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), iOS Certification, Mac Integration Basics (MIB).
- Working ability and willingness to learn new products and services in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable and willing to learn current and future technology and solutions