Job Description: Our Technicians are the backbone of our Premium Service culture. It is important that someone in this role balances managing Apple Service Metrics with maintaining a service queue that exceeds our customers expectations. They use their years of experience to develop next level talent within the store and ensure that we are not only repairing a device we are repairing a relationship with a customer.
Deliver Financial Results:
- Deliver a culture around Customer Satisfaction that meets the company’s expectations
- Deliver on Apple Service Metrics (PSP, CSAT, ACSE)
- Control payroll expenses by meeting or exceeding Payroll as a Percentage of Gross Profit goals
- Maintain an acceptable shrink % as outlined by the company by establishing a culture of operational excellence
Enhance the Customer Experience:
- Deliver a culture where all store employees utilize the Apple Customer Experience program to provide a transformational experience
- Ensure that training requirements around our products, services, and operations are compliant in order to provide the best possible customer experience
- Ensure that all required service certifications are up to date as outlined by Apple
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school diploma or GED required;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members
- Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Working ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Possess working analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Mac-based/Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Working ability to model consistently Simply Mac's commitment to a respectful, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Simply Mac policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- Ability to lift and/or move boxes, totes, and other objects weighing up to 50 lbs., horizontally, and from ground level to a minimum height of 4 feet.
- Certified or the ability to become certified with minimal training in: Apple Sales Training Online (ASTO) Product Professional, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), iOS Certification, Mac Integration Basics (MIB).
- Working ability and willingness to learn new products and services in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable and willing to learn current and future technology and solutions
- Strong Base Salary Plus Commission
Why Work Here?Simply Mac is America's Largest Apple Specialist. As an Apple Premier Partner for Apple, we are authorized sell Macs, iPads, iPhones, Beats, and the rest of the Apple Accessory lineup. Simply Mac services over 20,000 Apple Computers, iPad, and iPhones every year Apple Premium Service Provider through our 44 locations across the country. We are a team of smart, energetic Apple lovers and look to employ people that have a passion for taking care of customers and our addicted to winning. If that describes you then you might be the right person for this role!
America's Largest Apple Specialist with sights set on future growth