Apple Retail Store Leader
Simply Mac Orem, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Deliver Financial Results:
- Meet or Exceed Profitability Goals
- Deliver a culture around Customer Satisfaction that meets the company’s expectations
- Deliver on Key Partnership alignments by exceeding unit goals
- Provide a Premium Service environment by delivering on Apple Service Metrics
- Control payroll expenses by meeting or exceeding Payroll as a Percentage of Gross Profit goals
- Maintain an acceptable shrink % as outlined by the company by establishing a culture of operational excellence
Enhance the Customer Experience:
- Deliver a culture where all store employees utilize the Apple Customer Experience program to provide a transformational experience
- Ensure that all store employees are meeting training requirements around our products, services, and operations in order to provide the best possible customer experience
- Ensure that all service employees are current on all required service certifications as outlined by Apple
Enhance the Employee Experience:
- Deliver monthly evaluations to team members with planned and purposeful developmental objectives
- Embrace a philosophy of constantly developing the next level of talent within your store
- Source talent that embraces Simply Mac’s culture and core values
- Encourage a culture around open and honest feedback amongst the team
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
- At least one year of successful retail management experience required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members
- Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Working ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Possess working analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient customer service skills
- Working ability to model consistently Simply Mac's commitment to a respectful, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Simply Mac policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- Ability to lift and/or move boxes, totes, and other objects weighing up to 50 lbs., horizontally, and from ground level to a minimum height of 4 feet.
- Working ability and willingness to learn new products and services in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable and willing to learn current and future technology and solutions
Simply MacWhy Work Here?
North America's Largest Apple Premier Partner is looking to grow in 2021 and we are looking for incredible people to add to this journey!
Simply Mac is North America's Largest Apple Specialist! As an Apple Premier Partner, we are authorized to sell Macs, iPads, iPhones, Beats, and the rest of the Apple Accessory lineup. Besides sell the best products in the world, Simply Mac also services over 20,000 Apple Computers, iPad, and iPhones every year as Apple Premium Service Provider through our 45+ locations across the country. We are a team of smart, energetic Apple lovers and look to employ people that have a passion for taking care of customers and our addicted to winning. If that describes you then you might be the right person for this role!