Sr. Scientist– Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Sr. Scientist in Palo Alto, CA who possesses:
1. PhD (preferred) or MS/BS in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering, or similar
2. 2+ years of industry experience
3. Must have Mass Spectrometry experience
4. DMPK experience preferred
Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.251.3562
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and operate the following scientific instruments and equipment.
- QTOF, QQQ or Orbitrap
- Manual pipettors, centrifuges, SpeedVac systems/nitrogen evaporators, analytical balances
- Liquid handling robotics (desired)
- Track record of developing, optimizing, and performing mass spec based quantitative assay.
- Proficient in primary data analysis for quantitative and qualitative workflows by using vendor’s software or publicly available software.
- Experience performing basic and advanced biological sample preparation for LCMS analysis to support discovery and validation scientific research projects.
- Report, communicate, and present scientific data and results internally.
- Strong work ethic, attention to details and good organization skills.
- Ability to work within schedules and deadline.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Experience initiating and managing projects and studies (desired).
- Experience with DMPK concepts (desired).
- 3 years of industry experience required.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.251.3562
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com