Sr QC Inspector - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Sr QC Inspector in Milpitas, CA who possesses:
- HS diploma; A.A. preferred
- 3-5 years QC experience in Medical device industry; preferably on class III devices in catheter related products
- Product measurement and inspection experience
- Good written and verbal experience; great attitude & team player
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.239.2851
The person in this position performs non-routine to moderately complex and sometimes complex technical assignments in support of Quality Assurance department activities. This position utilizes standard inspection methods and sequences, including set-up, testing, and inspections of components, in-process and finished product.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- ASQ Certified Mechanical Inspector certificate is preferred.
- Ability to read and to comprehend written instructions, such as equipment manuals, inspection instructions and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Must be able to measure accurately using various equipment.
- Must be able to use basic mathematics by all units of measure. Perform inspections using English and metric units.
- Must be able to use sampling plan standards and have experience applying various sampling methods, such as fixed sampling, 100% inspection, sampling tables, etc.
- Should be familiar with the terms and symbols used in GD&T, calculate position and bonus tolerances, and be able to determine part alignment and setup using the datum references.
- Ability to interpret drawing views and details, symbols, and drafting standards for specifications or controlling documents.
- Should have an understanding of the classification of product features and defects.
- Should have a fundamental understanding of descriptive statistics.
- Ability to operate a CMM, optical measurement systems is preferred
- Ability to identify potential inspection errors such as bias, fatigue, cosine, environment and parallax error.
- Should be familiar with the various ways of identifying nonconforming material such as tagging, labeling, segregating, etc.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Performs first article, receiving, in-process and final product inspections.
- Performs labeling and packaging inspections and device history record reviews.
- Participates in the execution of manufacturing and engineering validation and test protocols.
- Executes the company’s nonconforming material system and participates in the Material Review Board activities.
- Assists the Product Development, Manufacturing and Quality Engineers with product characterizations, execution of inspection instructions and assessment of measurement systems.
- Assists in the investigation of product failures and with the evaluation of returned product
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.239.2851
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com