Sales Support Associate - 16809
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Associate- Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we have got the right team for you! In this role, you are responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Sales Associate, located in New Brunswick, NJ who possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- Combination of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Experience using a CRM preferred
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Support the sales organization and business leadership in managing customers through the sales process including the processing, tracking and shipping of orders
- Act as the primary contact for select distribution customers, providing information on products, services, order status, etc.
- Serve as a backup the sales team helping to respond to customer inquiries and process orders, backorder reports, and returns as needed
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as the Lab, Tech Services, Sales, and Operations groups, to investigate and solve customer issues as a team
- Identify the root cause of customer concerns and work closely with manager and/or key departments to escalate concerns and improve the customer experience
- Drive a positive customer service experience through courteous, timely, and dynamic communication with customers by phone and email
- Work proactively and with a sense of urgency to resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency;
- Work in tandem with Customer Service representatives and Outside/Inside sales force to provide superior customer support
The selected candidate will also possess:
- Alternatively an equivalent combination of education and experience including 4 years experience in a customer/sales support environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.227.4596
More information can be found at www.SimplyBiotech.com
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Simply Biotech
Get fresh Biotech Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.