Sales Executive - 17041
- Posted: 1 hour ago
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Sales Executive- Simply Biotech
Immediate opening for a Sales Executive, in Irvine, CA who possesses:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience (preferred with IVD reagents, antibodies, allergens, and medical devices)
- Bilingual in Mandarin required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (North America, including Canada)
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated Sales Executive to spearhead our growth and represent the mission to our clients in North American (including Canada) market. You will manage all aspects of the territory including account/segment selling, strategy development and execution, competitive intelligence gathering, new business development, and selling through multiple distribution partners. For this sales position, you'll get to learn what it takes to build a startup business in the designated products while also playing a critical role in our fast-paced growth.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in IVD reagents, antibodies, allergens, and medical devices.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, have a can-do attitude, and influence others to achieve results.
- Must have a detailed understanding of product profitability and general business financials.
- Strong organization, multitasking, and project management skill set.
- Ability to work well with parent office.
- Bilingual is preferred – mandarin.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% (North America, including Canada).
- Lab experience (either on the bench or working in a clinical testing lab).
- Bachelor or advanced degree in biology or other related, life science disciplines is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Identify business development opportunities and establish customer relationships
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Develop strategic and tactical sales plans to pursue aggressive incremental growth of our IVD Reagents products and raw materials in the North American market
- Foster, establish, and maintain strong customer relationships across the life science research market – predominantly focusing on Clinical diagnostic, Research Laboratories, Veterinary, and biotechnology companies
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiation to close
- Generate a list of prospective customers through research, emails, phone calls, and events
- Daily sales activities to ensure customer focus, prompt customer response, and customer follow-up where required
- Demonstrable commitment in a prior job/role to meet and exceed responsibilities.
- May attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments
For immediate and confidential information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 949.204.3862.
BusinessView all jobs at Simply Biotech
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?