Research Associate - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Research Associate in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- Must have degree in Scientific Discipline and 1+ year of experience as a Research Associate
- Must have experience with large animal experimentation- NHP(non-human primates) (dog, primate, etc.)
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.239.2851
Key Attributes & Skills
- Must be able to take direction however must successful work independently.
- A plus to understand and be able to compile data, prepare ACUP’s, protocols, reports, prepare graphs, and analysis; GLP and non-GLP data documentation.
- Must have the ability to solve problems, offer solutions, think logically and have a quick and retentive memory.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency; occasional weekends, early mornings or late nights work may be required
- Must be a flexible, self-starting, and self-managing person.
- Quick turn-around requirements on requests and accuracy and thoroughness is critical.
- Good record keeping and attention to detail essential.
- Must be proficient with computers and software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills are a must; Good organizational and problem-solving skills
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 858.239.2851.
Simply Biotech specializes in recruiting exclusively for the biotech community. We are currently seeking an In-Vivo Research Associate for a leading and growing biotech firm.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Best practices and standard processes in daily work which support efficiencies, quality, safety, with a customer service focus.
- Basic lab animal handling skills and general lab sanitation.
- Provide proactive animal care support to alert the InVivo team of environmental or unexpected/adverse study-related observations directly impacting animal welfare.
- Consistently completing assignments on time.
- Demonstrate ability to seek out appropriate personnel resources to address non-routine questions.
- Demonstrate ability to comply with all laboratory SOP’s and GLP policies.
- Accurate entry of data including lab IT systems and databases.
- Maintain appropriate documentation as required by protocols and SOP’s according to GLP practices.
- Perform basic bio-methods such as handling (i.e. restraint, ear notch, clinical observations, body weights, and so on. . . Dosing (i.e. PO, SC, IP, IV and more), Sample collection (i.e. blood and tissue, and more), basic necropsy.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Present and interpret study data in meetings, as well as in written documents and reports.
- Contribute to and initiate scientific ideas in line with corporate and program goals.
- Maintain close communication with the program leaders so as to adhere to program goals and time schedules.
- Must be flexible and open to new tasks and challenges
- May administer treatments or mediations according to the orders.
- Assist in general recordkeeping as well as specialized monitoring and surveillance programs.
- Observe and report changes in the health status or condition of animals.
- May perform technical procedures.
- May euthanize animals in accordance with procedures as directed by InVivo Supervisor/Manager.
- Dispose of dead animals as outlined by standard operating procedures.
- May collect blood samples and feces, urine, or other types of specimens from animals.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.239.2851
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com