Quality Engineer - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Quality Engineer in Carlsbad, CA who possesses:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering; advanced degree a plus
- 5-8+ years of Quality Engineering Experience
- 3+ years’ in Medical Device
- R&D experience strongly preferred including new product development
- Orthopedic and/or cardiovascular experience strongly preferred
- Supplier auditing experience a plus
- Risk management experience required
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.496.7758
Immediate opening for a Quality Engineer in San Diego, CA who will be responsible for supporting new product development and supplier audit management.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ongoing Evaluation and maintaining Quality Assurance programs and systems starting to support an ISO 13485 QMS.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and/or modify methods and procedures to ensure that appropriate processes and/or products are developed, testing is conducted, and that products, materials and manufacturing equipment meet required standards per appropriate regulations, guidance and external standards.
- Perform statistical analysis to analyze trends, work with cross-functional teams to investigate trends, and conduct root cause analysis for processes and products manufactured externally or internally.
- Auditing of suppliers
- Perform risk management duties
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.496.7758
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com