- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Teaching environment with succession planning and tuition reimbursement
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Ensure providers’ schedules are maintained, are full, and are balanced.
- Direct morning meetings with staff and provide feedback to operations.
- Arrange the dental office calendar monthly and make changes accordingly.
- Follow up with staff regarding pending matters i.e. licensing, payroll, etc.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems.
- Work in partnership with Regional Manager, Territory Director and COO in regard to provider needs, patient need, and staff needs.
- This role is accountable for fiscal and operation success of the assigned office.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in a dental office preferred. Previous front desk experience in a dental office is plus.
- Dentrix experience preferred.
- Make independent decisions.
- Knowledge of dental office operations
- Experience holding fiscal responsibility for an office is preferred.
Simply Beautiful Smiles
BusinessView all jobs at Simply Beautiful Smiles