Marketing Manager (HR/EHS Product)
Simplify Compliance Guilford, CT
- Expired: June 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our I2MPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
As Marketing Manager, youll directly manage how our HR and EHS products are marketed to the public. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, HCM, youll lead a small team of marketers to plan and execute multifaceted marketing campaigns to drive conversion and increase client retention. Were looking for a meticulous professional whos equal parts creative, analytical, and innovative. If youre e a dynamic, self-motivated professional who likes using your creativity to help create a strong marketing message that increases sales, wed love to have you as part of our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute and optimize marketing campaigns to drive growth, including: Email marketing, direct mail, interactive/web marketing, sales webinars, telemarketing and advertising efforts (SEO, SEM, and social)
- Collaborate with internal teams including marketing, sales, events operations, editorial data services and web development
- Use reporting analytics tools to review, analyze, and optimize user experiences
- Collaborate on content generation to meet inbound organic traffic goals
- Contribute to the development of lead nurturing campaigns, including developing initial strategy, managing email and landing page creation, and sales communication
- Analyze ROI on marketing tactics and refine promotional plans on a continuous basis
- Track revenue and expenses to ensure budgetary goals are met
- Additional duties as assigned
- Highly organized with ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with B2B marketing processes and best practices
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders and high-powered clients
- Strong presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Experience in B2B and/or product marketing preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing manager or similar role
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.
BusinessView all jobs at Simplify Compliance