Leadership Development Sales Account Executive
- Expired: August 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
Bluepoint, a Simplify Compliance brand and leading provider of leadership development and coaching programs is looking for a top sales executive to join our growing team. If you are a self-motivated sales professional who is looking to use your strong communication and selling skills to excel in an Account Executive position with uncapped earning potential, this is the position for you. This can be a remote position.
Account Executives for Bluepoint Leadership Development require excellence in sales development, client service, relationship-building, and project management. They are responsible for sourcing, educating, developing, and nurturing sales leads into qualified opportunities and then negotiating/closing deals. Experience in leadership and organizational development is a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage daily with potential new leads and provide impeccable customer support to everyone
- Handle the full cycle of sales from being educated on the account and the territory, scheduling appointments, and closing all deals
- Generate new business
- Provide in depth product knowledge to each potential new lead and be prepared for any competitors they may inquire about
- Document and track various sales activity and trends within assigned territory
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ownership and Execution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Centric
- Well-organized with an ability to understand where opportunities are
- An ability to work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Must understand client needs and how our products fit as a solution to these needs
- Avid learner
- Creative thinker
- 2+ years consultative sales experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileWhat's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther What's your highest level of education completed?* No answerGED or EquivalentHigh SchoolSome CollegeCollege - AssociatesCollege - Bachelor of ArtsCollege - Bachelor of Fine ArtsCollege - Bachelor of ScienceCollege - Master of ArtsCollege - Master of ScienceCollege - Master of Fine ArtsCollege - Master of Business AdministrationCollege - DoctorateMedical DoctorOther LinkedIn Profile URL: Website, blog or portfolio: Desired salary* If you were referred to this position by a community organization supporting diversity/minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, a state workforce agency or veteran-focused organizations, please provide the name of the organization. Otherwise, enter N/A.* If you were referred to this position by a current or former Simplify Compliance employee, please provide the name of the individual. Otherwise, enter N/A,* The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A "disabled veteran" is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
- A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
- An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
- An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Expires 5/31/2023 Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition. Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson's disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
BusinessView all jobs at Simplify Compliance