Biweekly Pay / Full Time / Immediate Start
NO Cold Calling Sales or B2B Sales: Work with Customers who are already in our clients database and who are interested!
Overview: Why join us?
We are an expanding, reputable firm that offers a career setting opportunity that develops you into a successful business professional. Through our 5 years in business we acquired numerous accounts that rank us a the most highly rated Marketing Firm in the Calgary area. Our highly trained leaders incorporate skills that not only help you advance, but also succeed in everyday life. Our Senior Manager focuses on implementing psychological strategies that develop you and assist you in effectively dealing with vast clientele.We believe in learning everyday with teaches how to work smarter, not harder.
Who we look for?
- Business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success and seek career growth.
- Goal oriented candidates who are motivated and excited to learn.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral - must speak English fluently
- Attention to detail and outstanding work ethic.
- Leadership and/or managerial experience.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion.
Other important details that are mandatory for candidates applying :
- Must be able to travel to our office in Calgary on a daily basis
- Candidates must have a valid driver's licence and reliable transportation
- Must be looking for full time (40 hours a week)
What can you expect as a Sales Representative?
You are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting clientele in your assigned territory.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions and coordinating product demonstrations.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity
-The ability to consistently perform.
- Use of strong persuasion skills.
- A passion to help people.
- Execute accurate cost calculations and quotations.
- Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments
Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Accounting, Clerical, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, Warehouse, Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Corporate, President, Bookkeeper, Inventory, Internship, Administration, Entry-Level, Shipping, College Graduate, Recent College Grad, Recent High School Graduate, Recent High-School Graduate, Recent High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad