Summary / Primary Role:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for performing all tasks involved with Client Services. This position will involve learning and explaining services and products on behalf of all of our clientele.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
(Management may amend or assign duties and responsibilities to this job with appropriate notification)
- Follow directions and work as a team.
- Responsible for assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for accuracy of all paperwork that arrives for assigned accounts.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound paperwork is completed accurately and correctly.
- Maintains training abilities for clients and consumers
- Responsible for accuracy of all entries for client services and sales
- Create all in office projects and classroom training products
- Must be pleasant, professional, detailed communication skills and Outlook skills.
- Plan, coordinate, and run five 15‐person outreach shifts per week
- Comfort working with iPads and tablet based software
- Analyze the profitability and efficiency of the team
- Learning basic customer service techniques and client services to help with problem shooting
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
- Must be able to follow directions and work as a team
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and execute quickly
- Professional Business Attire and Training Ability
- The position could involve standing for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
People with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management. customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, restaurant, hospitality.
People from all backgrounds seeking part-time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: customer service, entry level, entrepreneur, management, marketing, direct marketing, sales, account executive, advertising, public relations, pr, hospitality, food, entertainment, general labor, general business, hotel, account manager, account management, project manager, entry level sales, business management, business manager, general business, manager trainee, trainee, management trainee, sales manager, sales training, sales trainee, outside sales, inside sales, customer sales, sales support, b2b sales, business-to-business, team player, sports-oriented, help wanted, new grad, business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, marketing, sales, sales management, sales manager, marketing manager, full time business consultant, entry level business consulting, marketing manager full time, customer service full time, entry level marketing & sales, business to business sales & marketing, b2b, b2c sales, account sales, direct sales, customer service, full time customer service, sales reps, sales representative, product promotions, full time customer service rep, entry level promotional advertising, sales accounts, customer services, face to face sales full time, entry level, restaurant sales, hotel sales, product marketing, marketing administration, business administration, direct marketing, outside sales full time entry level, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, customer service, customer service, sales & marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, customer service manager, business in Montreal, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, customer service representative, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management rep, supervisor reps, coach, leadership representative, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, customer service, supervising businesses, business and communication management, marketing, customer service, communications, customer relationship management, direct marketing, customer service, public relations, customer service, communications, event planning, human resources, recruiting, staffing, sports reps, customer service, sales management, retail, assistant manager or manager, accounting, administration, public speaking, entry level, training, team leader, real estate, insurance, telemarketing, face to face sales, consumer, hospitality, restaurant, bartending, hotel management, sales OUTSIDE SALES, COLLECTIONS, PHARMACEUTICAL SALES, BUYER, RECRUITER, HOSPITALITY.