As a Consolidation Manager in the Accounting Team, you will be responsible for the worldwide consolidation and financial reporting of the company. This includes managing the corporate consolidation financial process, inter-company process, preparing timely consolidated financial statements, providing the analysis for consolidated financial statements, and working with the team to develop and maintain effective internal controls.
- Experienced with minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience including working in industry and familiarity with areas of consolidation, inter-company transactions, account reconciliations, multi-currency consolidations, and financial reporting and have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related degree
- Understanding and an expert application of GAAP and SEC/financial reporting requirements including financial statements and financial statement footnotes
- Business proficient/fluent in Mandarin; preferred, not required
- Solid in understanding of NetSuite and foreign currency translation
- Driven with the ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness and pro-actively resolve problems and manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Highly Experienced with strong communication skills including providing guidance to international teams, drafting accounting memos and explaining areas of responsibility to external audit teams.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power-point required
- Manage the consolidation process including the recording of consolidating entries, reconciliation of inter-company and investment in subsidiary, and other related transaction
- Add value by identifying opportunities, recommending and implementing process improvements
- Anticipate executive management reporting needs, and deliver timely, accurate and insightful management reporting/analysis
- Have a strong understanding and application of US GAAP on all major accounting areas and ensure compliance of processes to GAAP
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers
- Work closely with the International teams for the preparation of the corporate monthly review packages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Job Type: Full-time