VP / Controller - Private Equity / M&A / SaaS
- Expired: January 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role has a preference for a local Austin, TX candidate but we will consider 100% remote anywhere in the US for the right candidate.
Our client is a fast-growing, Private Equity backed company that provides SaaS tools and digital transformation solutions to the SLED / Public Sector Market.
Reporting to the CFO, we are looking for an impactful Controller to lead financial accounting operations. The Controller will lead a team responsible for delivering accurate financials, as well as enhancing the financial recording, cost management, and invoicing/collections infrastructure of the company. This is a hybrid role based in Austin, TX.
They will be acquiring companies as a part of their PE-Backed growth strategy, so M&A integration experience is required for this role as is experience working with Private Equity.
- Generation of monthly close and financial reporting packages, KPI’s and dashboards for the executive team and board packages
- Providing tactical support for M&A, development of proforma cap-tables, term sheet review, etc.
- Management and development of the accounting team, including the continued enhancements of ERP, billing systems, and new policies and processes
- Acquire industry knowledge related to general trends, accounting procedures, and GAAP rulings
- Provide quick and responsive ongoing administrative support to customers, employees, and vendor
- Effectively communicate financial matters to the executive leadership team
- Development and management of internal financial controls
- Assist the CFO and FP&A function with managing organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and record appropriate journal entries
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- 10+ years of experience growing through the ranks in accounting. Software / SaaS preferred.
- CPA required
- M&A and integration experience required
- Proven track record in leading finance and/or accounting teams for high-growth software companies in a venture-backed or private-equity setting
- High technical aptitude with accounting software systems and comfortable with system migration
- Experience leading improvements with close time
- Bonus points for international experience or leading offshore teams
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Simplex
Get fresh Vice President Private Equity jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.