Product Marketing Manager
- Posted: November 29, 2022
This role is 100% remote based anywhere in the US.
Our client is a fast-growing, Private Equity backed company that provides SaaS tools and digital transformation solutions to the SLED / Public Sector Market.
We are seeking a passionate, results-oriented product marketing manager to truly be the voice of the customer before, during, and after the product launch. We need a creative thinker who understands our customer needs and works closely with sales and marketing to get the best message across to our customers and prospects in the local government space. This role is great for someone earlier in their career who is looking for that career-defining opportunity. This would be the company's first PMM and there is potential for this to grow into a Product Marketing leadership role down the line. This position will report to the SVP of Product.
- Define product value statements that engage our prospects
- Conduct continuous competitive intelligence research
- Understand the product details and compare them with competitive products for meaningful differentiation statements
- Design and implement product launches for new products and product improvements
- Monitor effectiveness of pricing strategies and suggest regular improvements
- Provide product positioning materials & training for sales and customer success
- Develop standardized sales scripts, presentations and proposals
- Team with marketing to analyze and capture marketing campaign performance metrics and ROI
- Work hand-in-hand with the SVP of Product on product vision and strategy
- Drive product innovation by suggesting direction from the market, sales team, and other sources
- Increase speed of customer and employee feedback loops
- Boost speed of product innovation
- 2-5 years of product marketing experience
- Tech savvy, able to quickly understand and distill technical information and products into meaningful messaging
- Strong cross-functional teamwork skills
- Works well with sales teams
- Impeccable eye for detail
BusinessView all jobs at Simplex
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?