Director of Marketing / Growth
- Posted: June 22, 2022
This role is 100% remote based anywhere in the USA.
Our client is a well-funded B2B SaaS Tech startup (Currently 33 people) that is looking to scale from 1MM to 5MM ARR over the next year. We're hiring their first Director of Marketing, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. You will help them build upon their success with tradeshows, and digital marketing in a fast-paced/scaling environment primed for growth. You are accustomed to thinking outside the box (growth hacking), and utilizing budgets efficiently (ROI).
As our Director of Marketing / Growth, you will:
- Lead, and grow a high-performing marketing team consisting of a Marketing Manager, a Marketing Specialist, contractors, and future hires.
- Own and develop the inbound demand generation strategy across multiple channels (ie. SEM, SEO, Online Affiliate, Paid Social, and Website)
- Oversee tradeshow/conference marketing strategy and budget
- Set clear KPIs and define measures of success, reporting on-demand generation results and providing growth recommendations
- Oversee budget development, allocation, and management across markets/channels to drive efficient and effective unit economics with a focus on CAC and ROI
- Collaborate with senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and the broader team, including those in Operations, Legal, and Sales
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2B SaaS demand generation activities
- Experience in a previous high-growth tech startup environment.
- People leadership experience with an enthusiastic attitude as well as professional maturity suitable for a B2B environment.
- Growth marketing mindset with a willingness to innovate to meet business objectives, expand current markets, and seek out new demand channels
- Experience in building consensus and collaborating with teams, groups, and individuals across business units to get things done.
- Inbound and outbound marketing, lead generation programs, database marketing, lead nurturing, digital marketing channels, pipeline acceleration motions, and funnel metrics
- Advanced analytical skills for marketing measurement, reporting, and optimization.
- Occasional travel to conferences and tradeshows. (These are in-person team building opportunities)
- Highly competitive compensation
- Flexibility around equity, salary, and bonus depending on what's most important to you
- 100% Remote Company
BusinessView all jobs at Simplex