SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Simplex Group is an organization dedicated to providing quality commercial transportation services to trucking companies and owner operators alike. We are experts in administering comprehensive services including DOT/FMCSA Safety Compliance Management, truck permits and taxes, offering the best trucking insurance packages in the market, and securing top paying loads while servicing your freight factoring services. At Simplex Group our vision is: “Empowering the Dreams of Those Delivering to America”.
We are looking for a high-energy and fast-learning SAM to support our regulatory compliance DOT area. In this role, the SAM will quickly learn all products and services under our DOT offering as well as become an integral part in helping our clients understand their compliance requirements. As a SAM, you will be assigned client accounts. Given the fast growth within this department, we have no doubt this role will serve as a stepping stone for a long-term career in the Simplex Group.
- Establish and maintain customer and SAM relationships; act as a liaison to ensure positive client relationship
- Understand DOT products and services; become an educator for clients regarding their compliance needs
- Upselling all products to the customer
- Prepare, compile, sort and update client conversion transitional documents; ensure documents for data entry on a timely manner
- Verify and log receipt of data
- Audit and identify data for any discrepancies, missing forms, or missing information
- Collaborate with the implementation of new customers initial audits as well as existing customers’ compliance audits
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information under the FMCSA and other regulatory entities
- Responsible for other tasks within DOT area such as managing the conversion process, issuing warning letters, updating driver expiring documentation (driver’s license, motor vehicle records, medical cards, clearinghouse queries onto online database, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in customer service; preferably in a service delivery environment
- Data entry and documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate aptitude to learn quickly and be proactive
- Abilities to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish Required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word)
This position offers:
- Full Time Nonexempt position
- Competitive base salary + eligibility of overtime
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- New Hire On-the-job Training
- Opportunities for career growth
- 13 Paid Time Off + 6 Federal Holidays
1818 Federal RdHouston, TX
Get fresh Manager Commercial Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.