Senior Coordinator, HR / Office Liaison (On Location)
About SimpleTireSimpleTire is a B2B technology-enabled platform that connects all the participants in the tire industry to drive better consumer experience and improve efficiencies. Manufacturers, distributors, tire installers, national retailers, clubs and fleets all engage on the SimpleTire platform to help deliver an improved experience to the online consumer - all the way from researching to buying to installing tires. Proprietary technology, actionable data insights and unique talent all relentlessly focus on reinventing tire replacement to make it "way simple, way better." The company's business model links tire manufacturers, tire distributors, national retailers, and 20,000+ installation partners across the country into one seamless e-commerce network, providing consumers access to an unparalleled inventory of tires from hundreds of brands and an all-in-one tire replacement experience. SimpleTire sells tires in all categories, including Passenger, Light truck, Commercial, Agriculture, OTR, Industrial, ATV, Antique, and various specialties. Three primary sales channels include: 1. Direct to Consumer business led by our flagship site (simpletire.com), 2. B2B channel servicing national retailers and clubs, and 3. Fleets and special programs with installers and distributorsOne of the fastest-growing companies in the tire industry, SimpleTire has been recognized as the best place to work for 2 years in a row. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive and highly collaborative work environment that facilitates the sharing of new ideas. A special family-like culture that celebrates diversity and brings together experts in technology and the tire industry in an agile, fast-paced environment filled with innovation. SimpleTire partnered with Dealer Tire in 2018 and has grown more than 3x since then. SimpleTire currently operates as part of the Dealer Tire Family of Companies.For more information, please visit: www.simpletire.com.About Dealer TireDealer Tire was formed out of a family business that was founded in 1999 by the then owners of the former Mueller Tire & Brake, a Cleveland-based retail chain founded in 1918. Today, Dealer Tire’s core business manages replacement tire and parts programs for more than 20 automotive OEMs in the U.S. and China. It serves more than 8,000 automotive dealerships from nearly 40 distribution centers across the U.S. Dealer Tire’s enterprise also includes leaders across the automotive reconditioning, ecommerce and vehicle protection & warranty industry segments through its family of companies. In October 2018, Dealer Tire announced a significant investment in the Company by Bain Capital Private Equity. For more information about Dealer Tire, visit www.dealertire.com.About Bain Capital Private EquityBain Capital Private Equity pioneered the value-added investment approach. Bain Capital partners with management teams to help build and grow great companies. Bain Capital's success is built on a highly rigorous approach utilizing deep industry/company insights and a significant investment in the resources and expertise to drive strategic and operational transformation at our companies.The Bain Capital global team, which now operates in eleven offices on four continents, has made more than 1,100 primary and add-on investments that have generated consistently strong returns. Collectively, more than 10 percent of our private equity funds’ commitments come from our professionals, far in excess of industry convention and reflective of both our strong principal investor mentality and confidence in our ability to generate industry-leading returns.For more information, please visit https://www.baincapitalprivateequity.com.Position Overview
The Senior Coordinator, HR / Office Liaison, a work-from-office position, will report directly to the Director of HR Talent Management. The Senior Coordinator is ideal for someone looking to have a people operations role and work in a state-of-the-art modern office in Philadelphia. This role is critical in supporting company-wide events, the HR information System, and the employee onboarding activities. The Senior Coordinator will also have an essential role as SimpleTire’s “Office liaison” where they will create and maintain an exceptional office environment.
Essential job functions:
- Organizes the office layout, supply & swag inventory, and orders inventory and equipment as needed.
- Contact the office leasing agent, or vendors, as needed.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs.
HR Information Coordination (HRIS Support & Employee files)
- Supports the implementation of Workday HCM.
- Coordinates clean-up of HRIS data and monitors data currency.
- Coordinates clean-up of HR files to ensure they are complete. Supports the HR team as needed to ensure all files are complete and organized.
- Updates other data as required by the HR team.
Coordinating New Employee Onboarding
- Prepares HR/IT Jira ticket workflows for all newly hired and departing employees.
- Sends out SWAG packages & gifts for employee milestones, including onboarding.
- Works with IT to ensure new hires receive equipment on time and initiates the recovery of equipment for departures.
- Maintains the onboarding training calendar.
- Updates the Intranet monthly with birthdays and anniversaries; updates other key information as needed.
Meeting & Company-Wide Event Coordination
- Supports the senior executive assistant with company-wide in-person events. Coordinates the logistics including RSVPs, breakout activities, add-on meetings, holiday baskets, SWAG packages, etc.
- Coordinates four HR team in-person meetings per year. This includes meeting and catering logistics, and travel as needed.
Other Duties as assignedQualificationsMinimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma / GED or higher; at least 4 years of experience directly related to the responsibilities specified.
- Must have experience interacting with senior leaders.
- Professional discretion, particularly related to sensitive and confidential matters.
- Takes direction well and asks questions in a timely manner.
- Data driven and detail oriented
- Works independently and makes decisions with risk-mitigation considerations
- Collaborates well with others.
- Office reception skills including greeting visitors and responding to inquiries related to the office.
- Organizing and coordination skills.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace or Microsoft Office software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time and productivity management skills.
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to team members.
- Uses resources efficiently, meets deadlines, and keeps others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Commute to the office every workday during office hours
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Talking through the computer for many meetings and one-to-one conversations
- Continuous viewing of a computer monitor and data entry.
- Travel as necessary (<10%).
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.