Senior Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Program Manager
SimpleLegal is the leading legal operations management platform for the modern legal department. SimpleLegal streamlines the way corporate legal departments manage their matters, track and interpret spend, and collaborate with vendors and law firms. As the first solution tailored for legal operations, SimpleLegal combines e-Billing and spend management, matter management, vendor management, and reporting and analytics into one comprehensive application to optimize and manage the entire legal department. SimpleLegal is part of the legal operations platform of Onit, Inc., a high growth portfolio company owned by private equity firm K1.
Where do you fit?
The SimpleLegal product development team has an immediate opening for a Senior Program Manager to scale our reporting capability, the #1 feature for SimpleLegal's 450+ customers. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our growing product development organization. You will work together with other functions on some of SimpleLegal’s core programs, specifically business analytics and reporting. You must be innovative, strategic, a strong communicator, and comfortable driving execution and have a bias towards action. If you are a self-starter with program management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit w/team player attitude and a growth mindset, we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for overall planning and communication of multiple long-term and complex strategic initiatives pertaining to growth of our reporting and data capabilities
- Work with stakeholders to plan, manage and communicate the overall program, including defining and managing schedules, identifying dependencies, calling out risks, communicating clearly with stakeholders and escalating when needed.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to create OKRs and map the initiatives and projects to them.
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Customer facing teams for overall solution, high level project sizing and oversight for execution and implementation.
- Track the work efforts, create visibility and provide updates on the OKR progress on a regular cadence.
- Build scalable processes where there are gaps, create documentation as needed, and apply industry best practices including tools, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Assume project ownership and drive accountability through effective communication, and collaboration in a matrixed environment.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to see the big picture as well as the details. Ability to solicit and receive feedback to create program level solutions to address changing needs and open to continuous improvement.
- Experience in effectively managing a complex portfolio of projects simultaneously and juggling multiple tasks from different projects on any given day.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and credibility, and history of driving results through collaboration at all levels of the organization.
- Aptitude for continuous learning, gaining new experiences from failure and having a growth mindset.
- Active listener who can synthesize different perspectives and negotiate compromise. Proactively anticipates issues, removes roadblocks, and escalates problems as needed.
- 7+ years software/technical program or engineering management experience in complex cross functional matrixed environments
- 3+ years experience with the delivery of products utilizing open source products or frameworks
- Firm understanding of data visualization, data exploration, or data warehousing software and best practices
- Excellent project management skills including Agile, Scrum, Kanban to drive and proven ability to execute multiple projects.
- Aptitude for anticipating the business needs, applying strategic thinking and problem solving in a fluid, fast-moving environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) with the ability to effectively distill complex issues into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and technologies relevant to the program
- Ability to quickly ramp up, work with minimal supervision and collaborate across teams to deliver results.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, Project Management tool and collaborative platforms.
About SimpleLegal SimpleLegal is a legal tech enterprise SaaS startup run by experienced founders, based in Mountain View, CA. We’ve created a software platform to run in-house legal operations. As a well-funded startup with a diversified customer base and meaningful revenue, we are bringing corporate legal teams into the modern age. Sales has Salesforce, Marketing has HubSpot, Legal has SimpleLegal. In May of 2019, SimpleLegal joined the Onit family as of an expansion to offer solutions to the leading companies around the world.
SimpleLegal recently combined with Onit to disrupt the legal operations landscape, with offices in Mountain View, Houston, and Austin. We’re here to build a world-class product that our customers love, that has the best support of any software product they use, in an environment that celebrates company and personal success. We believe that opportunity exists in the legal industry to build that company. We believe that we can build the next great enterprise platform faster and better than anyone else. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a fun working environment. Dental, medical, catered lunches, game nights to get to know your coworkers, and more.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?