Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
At Simpay, our goal is to make the life of business owners simpler. We achieve this by providing our customers with solutions that save them time and money. Our products and services, backed by in-house support, include card processing, point-of-sale systems, payroll, and sales-building tools. We are excited to expand our growing team.
Simpay is seeking a Sales Representative who is a natural hunter of sales and who has direct experience selling merchant services. The ideal candidate thrives under pressure to meet sales goals and has a desire to exceed them, maximizing their earning potential (uncapped). This role includes a base salary, plus commissions and Bonuses.
- Have a clear understanding of all Simpay products and services.
- Master Simpay value proposition and messaging, perform needs analysis, present a solution that leads to winning new accounts
- Match or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics.
- Penetrating targeted list of prospective customers.
- Prospect through outreach emails, phone calls, social media.
- Outreach to all marketing demand generation leads.
- Self-generate leads in the business community, including Chambers of Commerce, local associations, merchant groups, community banks, and business owners.
- Enter activity into CRM to stay organized and assist leadership in developing accurate metrics.
- Manage prospect and opportunity pipelines through consistent funnel management.
- Continue sales development by attending regularly scheduled sales and product sessions.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and supportive manner with the executive leadership team.
- Receive coaching and feedback and demonstrate a willingness to implement recommendations into the sales process.
- Preferred a minimum of 2+ years in the payments environment or relevant sales field
- Preferred B2B sales experience
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Takes on personal accountability for establishing and achieving prospecting and sales goals
- Ability to work with integrity, a positive attitude, and be a team player at all times while driving to leave a mark in the industry.
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- A driving need to succeed
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Winning Culture (Top Workplaces 2022)
- No to low deductible healthcare plans
- Generous paid time off
- Charitable time off
- Casual dress office
- Frequent and fun company events
- 401k with 4% match
- A transparent and collaborative environment
Simpay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Simpay does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Employment with Simpay is "at-will." This means that if hired, you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.
BusinessView all jobs at Simpay