Simpay is seeking a B2B digital marketing specialist who is fanatical in using social media, digital advertising, and email marketing to create brand awareness and drive sales opportunities for our products. Our ideal candidate can create content, constantly work on optimizing campaigns across various platforms, and deliver online engagement. You will be tasked with helping the Director of Marketing execute campaigns to hit our sales goals.
If you have both content creativity and analytical skill, Simpay may be right for you. Were a payments technology company that serves small businesses across the country. Our marketing team is growing and we need someone with energy and initiative to help us do more in the digisphere.
What youd be responsible for:
- Promote brand awareness and develop sales leads via digital marketing.
- Create and deploy content to establish an effective presence on social media platforms.
- Conduct market research to gain insight and identify opportunities for growth.
- Use our marketing automation software to produce qualified sales leads.
- Develop opportunities for Simpay to be viewed as a subject-matter-expert (SME) in industry.
- Manage Simpays trade show participation; including registration, logistics, and materials sourcing.
- Write sales flyers and emails, for both our internal and external audiences.
- Analyze and report results on all campaigns.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in B2B social media or digital marketing.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
- Ability to write compelling emails, posts, and sales material.
- Ability to analyze metrics and interpret them for impact on sales success.
- Adaptable to a changing markets effect on project priorities.
- Self-starter who knows how to make things happen while keeping management informed.
- Self-aware and able to communicate professionally with all management, co-workers, clients, and vendors.
- Winning culture (Top Workplaces 2020)
- No to low deductible healthcare plans
- Generous paid time off
- Charitable time off
- Casual dress office
- Frequent and fun company events
- Healthy breakfast and snacks available
- 401k with 4% match
- Transparent and collaborative environment
Simpay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Simpay does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Employment with Simpay is "at-will." This means that if hired, you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.