Simon Eye Wilmington, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
Simon Eye, Vision Quest, and Center for Advanced Eye Care are partner practices with a combined 25 Optometrists, 6 Ophthalmologists, and 150 staff serving the state of Delaware and West Chester and Bucks County, PA. We are aligned to ensure our communities can access patient-centered, medically oriented full service eyecare delivered in convenient locations with friendly, knowledgeable doctors and staff.
We are seeking our first full time Systems Administrator who will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Company’s information systems infrastructure, Active Directory, hardware inventory, software licensing, troubleshooting system issues, and the installation and upgrade of computer software, hardware, network and diagnostics/testing equipment.
- Administers and maintains the corporate infrastructure
- Administers and maintains the corporate WAN, phone and data network
- Administers and maintains the backup, archiving and disaster recovery of corporate systems and data
- Maintains appropriate patch levels of corporate systems
- Interface with application software support vendors as needed for both on premise and cloud implementations
- Installs and upgrades computer software, hardware and network equipment
- Provides first level support of Optometry and Ophthalmology testing/diagnostic equipment
- Performs administration, monitoring, support, and troubleshooting of computer systems, anti-virus, network connectivity and security, software patching, e-mail, and other systems as required
- Creates network and e-mail accounts for new users
- Responsible for securing system and off-boarding old users from system
- Administers and maintains Active Directory
- Interacts with internal / external customers to resolve basic and complex help desk issues in a timely manner
- Supports the inventory management of software licenses, software media and downloads, hardware and other IS supplies
- Promotes responsible usage and care of Company owned equipment
- Creates / updates corporate documentation regarding work instructions and procedures
- Other duties may be required
Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Strong Communication Skills – Must be able to effectively communicate with doctors, clinical and administrative staff, external vendors, etc.
- Behavioral Characteristics – Must be even-tempered, approachable, and have excellent people skills to keep staff motivated and working efficiently.
- Conflict Resolutions Skills – Should be able to quickly address, mediate, and resolve conflicts during high-stress situations.
- Excellent Organizational Skills - Able to handle multiple demands and assignments, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Problem Solving Skills – Must demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving for all types of issues. Competence with identifying process improvement opportunities and then helping to implement them.
- Flexibility - Handle tasks as they arise in addition to those already scheduled
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- BA/BS Degree in business, accounting or finance preferred
- Willing to provide IT support at different office locations on a rotating schedule or as needed
Required Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Server 2012 - 2019
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience installing and deploying Microsoft Windows desktop and laptop PCs
- Experience managing SolarWinds Backup or equivalent
- Experience managing Windows domain services
- Experience utilizing a Help desk ticketing system
- Experience utilizing a software patching system
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Network segmentation
- Experience with SonicWall firewalls, Anti-virus and patching and Network tools
- Knowledge of Cloud computing
- Telecom experience
- Information security experience
Powered by JazzHR