Simon Eye Associates Dover, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
Simon Eye and Center for Advanced Eye Care are partner practices with a combined 27 Optometrists, 8 Ophthalmologists, and 150 staff serving patients across the state of Delaware and in Pennsylvania with locations in West Chester and Bucks County. We are aligned to ensure our communities can access patient-centered, medically oriented full service eyecare delivered in convenient locations with friendly, knowledgeable doctors and staff.
As an Optician you will sell, fit, and dispense eyewear to our patients while ensuring they receive the high level of customer service and patient centered care that has made us the most trusted eye care provider in Delaware.
What You’ll Do:
- Educate patients on all aspects of materials, adaption and product care; help patients make choices that fit their medical needs as well as lifestyle preferences
- Assist patients with frame selection; Measure and specify frame orders.
- Provide honest and informed feedback regarding benefits of various lenses and frames
- Perform accurate fittings for eyeglasses based on facial measurements and prescription specifications; operate necessary technology and equipment
- Place frame orders according to company policy, using all available technologies
- Perform adjustments and repairs for patients
- Contact patients when there are delays for their eyewear orders
- Maintain a clean and orderly frame style area
- Assist doctors with glasses progress evaluations
- Work directly with vendors on order issues
- Stay current on vendor product updates, programs, promotions, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 2 years experience in a fast-paced optical environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to team members and customers
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Ability multi-task; to work quickly and accurately while maintaining a positive patient experience
- Proficiency in using computer databases including typing accuracy
- High level of professionalism and self-motivation
- Ability to work at least one evening per week and two Saturdays per month to meet patient needs
- Ability to work at either Vision Quest Eye Care Center location (Milford or Dover)
Our purpose is to help bring the world into focus so our patients can achieve and enjoy all life has to offer. As full scope eyecare providers, we deliver comprehensive eye exams, glasses, contact lenses, medical treatments, pediatric specialties, LASIK, and ophthalmology services. We achieve and maintain top levels of SERVICE, CURIOSITY, FRIENDLINESS, PROFESSIONALISM, and PRODUCTION for every patient, every time - all in pursuit of providing Eye Care for Life.
We are also committed to creating and maintaining a thriving, sustainable culture for our patients, doctors, staff, communities, and put more simply, everyone we interact with. We are proud to be the most trusted eye care provider in Delaware, voted Reader's Choice Best Optometrists, for nearly two decades!
Powered by JazzHR
Simon Eye Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Simon Eye Associates