Simon Eye Associates Wilmington, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
Simon Eye and Center for Advanced Eye Care are partner practices with a combined 27 Optometrists, 8 Ophthalmologists, and 150 staff serving patients across the state of Delaware and in Pennsylvania with locations in West Chester and Bucks County. We are aligned to ensure our communities can access patient-centered, medically oriented full service eyecare delivered in convenient locations with friendly, knowledgeable doctors and staff.
As a Medical Receptionist, every patient visit starts with you. In our fast-paced environment, you will greet and check-in all patients for appointments while delivering the WOW experience and top-notch customer service our patients have come to expect from Simon Eye Associates.
What You’ll Do:
- Accurately enter and communicate patient charges
- Collect co-payments from patients as required by insurance guidelines
- Review registration information on file, verify insurance plan information
- Update and maintain patient insurance and demographic information
- Resolve patient issues by obtaining and evaluating all relevant information, seek assistance from and coordinate with other Simon Eye departments when needed
- Schedule patient appointments
- Communicate with providers and staff throughout daily events
What You’ll Need:
- At least 3 years of experience providing exceptional customer service, preferably in a fast-paced medical environment
- Ability to understand and communicate patient insurance information in a clear and professional manner
- Ability multi-task; to work quickly and accurately while maintaining a positive patient experience
- Proficiency in using computer databases including typing accuracy
- High level of professionalism and self-motivation
- Ability to work at least one evening per week and two Saturdays per month to meet patient needs
We help bring the world into focus so our patients can achieve and enjoy all life has to offer. We achieve and maintain top levels of SERVICE, CURIOSITY, FRIENDLINESS, PROFESSIONALISM, and PRODUCTION for every patient, every time - all in pursuit of providing Eye Care for Life.
We are also committed to creating and maintaining a thriving, sustainable culture for our patients, doctors, staff, communities, and put more simply, everyone we interact with. We are proud to be the most trusted eye care provider in Delaware, voted Reader's Choice Best Optometrists, for nearly two decades!
Powered by JazzHR
Simon Eye Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Simon Eye Associates