- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a real career path in an essential industry that is very much in need of new talent? Someplace where you will be challenged and will never stop learning and make more money every year without having to do more? We are an award winning independent insurance agency that is different from all the others. If you are driven, empathetic, and a fast learner, then the role of Insurance Ambassador could be for you.
As an independent insurance agency our revenue comes from two primary functions, Insurance Sales and Insurance Customer Service. Everyone on our team learns and does both functions. Everyone starts doing 100% Service work but you'll get to decide over time which you want to do more of, Sales or Service.
As an Insurance Ambassador you will learn our processes, systems, and products while serving our clients proactive and reactive customer service needs. This is the start of your journey to becoming a licensed professional agent. Property and Casualty Licenses are required within 6 months of hiring. As soon as you are licensed you can earn new and renewal commissions for your sales. All licensed staff earn 70% of the New Business Commissions and then 40% of the Renewal Commission for each policy they write as long as it stays with the agency (commissions are subject to cancellation chargebacks). Commissions are paid in addition to full salaries and benefits.
Once you're proficient with Customer Service we'll teach you how to market and build your sales pipeline so you can begin to grow your book of business all the while paying you a salary for the service work you're also doing. You will have the opportunity to grow your sales to the point where doing service work is keeping you from making more money in Sales. That's when you can choose to transition out of Service by working less hours there so you can sell more. If you transition to 100% Sales you'll have a team of Insurance Ambassadors to take care of your clients so you can focus on marketing and finding new clients.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Professional Work Environment
Office Snacks & Coffee
- The only constant in this business is change so you will never stop learning new things.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Document each customer contact
- Learn and thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of products.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls
- Stay up-to-date on industry market trends and best practices
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred to start but will train good individual and allow up to 6 months from hire date to obtain
- Career minded vision.
Simmerer Insurance LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Simmerer Insurance LLC