Simmerer Insurance LLC Laurel, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking to work for a well-established, best in class insurance agency, then apply today because we are hiring! Come join an agency that is committed to helping our clients choose the best insurance coverage to meet their needs while providing every customer with the world class service they deserve! If you are hard-working and empathetic then the role as Insurance client advisor is for you!
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Professional Work Environment
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Document each customer contact
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls
- Stay up-to-date on industry market trends and best practices
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Career minded vision.
Simmerer Insurance LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Simmerer Insurance LLC