Busy Family Medicine office in Simi Valley seeking experienced Certified Medical Assistant.
This is a Full Time Position, starting immediately.
We have a need for a highly experienced Certified Medical Assistant with Internal Medicine or Family Practice experience.
Must be highly proficient in all back office operations including; vitals, blood draws, EKGs, injections, and assisting with minor procedures. Back Office Medical Assistants will be required to assist the doctors in the back office with referrals, phone calls and assisting with vitals, pulling patient information and charting.
Job Requirements: -
- 2-5 years of consistent experience as a Certified Medical Assistant in an outpatient medical/clinic setting required
- Must be computer literate and have proven customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of patient care flow and insurance.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to handle provider correspondence and communications as related to clinical care
- Ability to understand and assist two or more providers with clinical care.
- Must have experience using EMR
- Must have excellent communication skills and be highly professional!
-Must be CPR/BLS certified
- Internal Medicine: 2 years
- consistent Medical Assistant: 2 years
- Phlebotomy: 2 years
- Vitals: 2 years
- EKG: 2 years
- Injections: 2 years
- EMR: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Medical Assistant
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with matching